All dresses are custom made to your measurements and choice of fabrications. Please email me with your ideas, program theme or pictures and we can start a conversation on a custom design which will exceed your expectations.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 760-587-1078
How to Measure:
1. Bust: Chest measurement taken with a deep breath, arm held out at shoulder height.
2. Waist: measurement taken at the natural waistline.
3. Hip: measurement taken around the fullest part of the buttocks.
4. Torso: measurement taken from the center of the shoulder, down the front of the body, through the crotch and up the back to the starting point.
5. Skirt Placement: Either measure a dress you like laying flat from under the arm to where the skirt hits the bodice or measure under the arm to where you want the skirt to be attached to the dress. Young girls usually are between 7-9" and older girls being 11-13".
6. Arm: measure from shoulder to wrist.
7. Bicep: measurement taken at the center of the bicep.
9. Skirt Length: I suggest measurement the center front and center back length of a skirt from a dress you like.